Why Do You Want To Work Here? – Answer Job Interview Question
“The interview question, ‘Why do you want to work here?’ is asked in 99% of all interviews. Why do you want to work here? Your response could determine whether you get a passing grade or a failing grade. You will not be hired if your response to the question “Why do you want to work here?” does not include key details that catch the attention of the person in charge of making recruiting decisions. Therefore, if you have an upcoming interview for any position or organization, make sure you stay connected because I not only promise to give you the ideal response, but also to make you the candidate who stands out from the crowd.
Let me walk you through the three most important things you need to know to ace your upcoming interview on the very first try:
- First and foremost, let me explain to you why the person in charge of hiring is asking you, “Why do you want to work here?” in the first place. They will ask you this challenging question for two different reasons, and in order to provide an appropriate response, you need to be aware of both of those reasons.
- The second thing I’m going to do is provide you with two fantastic examples of replies that are also simple to recall in response to the question, “Why do you want to work here?” And all that is required of you is to choose the one answer option that, in your opinion, offers the most compelling evidence.
- The third and last part of this response will explain where you may find an instant download of all one hundred of my most brilliant answers to challenging interview questions.
Okay, let me begin by telling you the two reasons why the hiring manager is going to ask you the interview question, “Why do you want to work here?” in order to find out why you are interested in working for their company. Please make sure you take notes.
- The first reason is that they want to determine whether or not you have done research on their firm before the interview by asking you “Why do you want to work here?” as a means of determining whether or not you have done research on their company. This is of the utmost significance. The fact that you have done research about their company demonstrates to the potential employer that you are not only interested in the salary you will receive and that you are more likely to be a good addition to their team.
- And the second reason: they are asking you the difficult question, “Why do you want to work here?,” because they want to find out what inspires you when you are working so that they can better help you. Are you motivated by working in a workplace that is fast-paced and results-driven, or are you motivated by performing the absolute minimum and then leaving as soon as the clock hits 5 o’clock? If the latter is the case, you should not expect to get recruited.
Okay, let me now offer you two top-scoring responses that are easy to recall to the challenging interview question, which is, “Why do you want to work here?” (Why do you want to work here?) I would appreciate it if you could let me know in the comments section below the video which of the two possible answers, one or two, you believe to be the more compelling. Here we go.
The first answer choice that you may use is to say something along the lines of, “I want to work here because my research shows that you are a responsible organization with an impressive track record of success.” When I work for your organization, I will have the opportunity to work with other professionals who share my goals and ambitions and who want to achieve great things.
In addition to this, I am interested in working here since the products and services that you provide are of a high quality, which your consumers value and appreciate. This gives me the confidence that you will always be a market leader, and it also gives me the confidence that I can establish a long-term career here, secure in the knowledge that I will always be developing and improving my abilities.
Answer choice number two: “Before submitting my resume, I did some research on your company, and there are three aspects of your organization that piqued my interest.” First and foremost, I feel that I can identify with the core values that guide your firm. There is a significant amount of time that is spent at work, and I want that time to be used productively for
a business that will push me, challenge me, and support me all at the same time. My second reason for wanting to work here is that your company has such a stellar reputation in the sector. Because you have high standards, and because your clients are satisfied with your work, I can rest assured that I will always have a job with your company as long as I perform my duties to the best of my ability. In conclusion, I am interested in working here since it is obvious that you foster an inclusive environment for employees, one in which there are opportunities for everyone. The feedback and suggestions of your staff members are taken seriously and appreciated.
Okay, so those are two fantastic responses that are sure to score highly and are simple to keep in mind in response to the challenging interview question, “Why do you want to work here?” I would appreciate it if you could let me know in the comments section below the video which of the two possible answers, one or two, you believe to be the more compelling.