City of Cape Town Limited suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of WS 75/22 Professional Officer to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Support and coordinate the implementation of corporate OD projects to improve employee culture in the Directorate
- Research, design and implement HR interventions and initiatives targeted at creating a positive work Culture
- Coordinate and implement HRBP communications and employee engagement plans for the Directorate
- Support the conceptualisation and implementation of a Directorate specific on-boarding process to orientate new employees to the Water and Sanitation operational environment
- Employ relevant diagnostic tools to pro-actively analyse Directorate needs, interact with branches and employees across and proposed intervention programmes and relevant toolkit
- Initiate and support the implementation of employee wellness interventions in partnership with corporate wellness office
- Support line managers in enabling a resilient, healthy and productive workplace
- Support the implementation of change management interventions
- Designs and deploy Directorate surveys, including exit interviews to continuously assess organisational culture, impact of EVP and identify areas of improvement
- Continuously improve Recognition and Rewards programs for the Directorate
- Support the implementation of leadership engagement programs and intervention strategies
- Monthly reporting and monitoring of OD programmes for the Directorate
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial and organisational psychology/organisational behaviour or relevant qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience in transformational HR function.
- A valid EB driving licence preferable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.capetown.gov.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!