Momentum suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Wellness Coach to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Ensure alignment with the Wellness department needs and Wellness Coach role profile shared with you.
- Priorities work in accordance with required intensity of patient management
- Daily planning and organization in accordance with allocated member.
- Accountability for daily workload and required interventions
- Interaction with Patient, GP and Specialist and other providers including home based and convalescent nurses.
- Manage quality and cost of clinical and medical care by liaising with members and providers and manage the reduction of recurring costly events and medicine spend.
- Work with individual consumers (beneficiaries and providers) of the scheme to achieve better health outcomes while helping beneficiaries to understand their disease(s) or health status
- Reduce the downstream clinical and financial risk associated with the beneficiary.
- Co-ordinate the required interactions between the various providers and hospitalist
- Keep detailed records of patient interaction and follow ups done by updating system records
- Ensure the effective, accurate and timeous completion of relevant documentation accompanying transactions
- Continued Medical Education task
- Manage cost of an in or out-patient episode by implementing appropriate policies and guidelines.
- Arrange post hospital care where necessary.
- Authorize appropriate and cost-effective medical care and treatment
- Ensure the consistent and correct application of exclusions.
- Adhere to policies and procedures and take corrective action where necessary.
- Adhere to organizational best practice and legislative requirements.
- Ensure accurate application of acute case management protocols.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Registered Nurse with Degree or Diploma (General, Psychiatric, Midwifery and Community).
- Current registration with SANC.
- Training as Primary Care Nurse Practitioner will be an advantage
- Minimum three years clinical practice in the discipline.
- Experience in Health Risk Management, Case Management and Disease Risk Management will be advantageous.
- Experience as a home-based care nurse will be an advantage.
- Experience in Community Health Centre based nursing care will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of PMB legislation, Clinical Coding (ICD 10, CPT & NHRPL), hospital and doctor’s billing guidelines.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit momentum.erecruit.co Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!