Clicks Group suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Wellness Assistant – Carltonville to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- To assist in product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Essential: Basic health, fitness and supplements product knowledge
- Essential: Basic knowledge of retail store operations principles (stock management, merchandising, risk management,)
- Essential: At least 1 year related experience
- Essential: Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
- Essential: Selling skills; customer related training
- Essential: Matric
- Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.clicksgroup.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!