Servest South Africa invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for Warehouse Operations Analyst to join our dynamic team. Servest is looking for a Warehouse Operations Analyst to be based in Capetown.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Oversee the picking process from the OE Controllers and monitor the progress of the pickers using the system tools available, eg. Granite WMS. All orders received before 12:00 need to be completed the same day; Identify possible out of stock items to the Receiving & Inventory Controller, and Warehouse Manager, so that replenishment orders can be actioned promptly;
- Oversee the handover process of Picked Stock to the Dispatch Controller for handover to 3PL service provider, as well as inter branch transfers.
- This is to ensure the stock transactions on Accpac match the actual transactions on the ground;
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly cycle counts to ensure 100% of the warehouse is completed within the requirements of the Inventory Policy;
- Oversee the full (100%) stock count every quarter;
- Submit request for adjustments, after investigating transaction history;
Required Knowledge and Experience
Servest South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Servest South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Servest South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with inventory analysis and/or auditing within warehouse operations;
- Matric and A relevant degree / diploma in Warehousing / Supply Chain / Finance-related or its equivalent will be beneficial; •Demonstrated proficiency in stock management and an understanding of the financial and operational impacts.
- Knowledge of Accpac, Sage Inventory Advisor, Granite is beneficial;
- Experience with other software packages including Windows, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the warehousing process;
- Ability to reconcile stock transactions;
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy, including the ability to prioritize, organize and follow through;
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, while working cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Servest SA