Unilever suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Unilever Internship Programme – Finance to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Validate with CD&BB an integrated volume demand plan (0-18months rolling) for his/her portfolio
- S&OP: correct assumption regarding to the portfolio, together with relevant people (S&OP members) to determinate the estimated volumes & to upload the data into APO system
- Reviews historical sales and market data at appropriate level of detail and horizon (Actual vs. Plan – Deviation Analysis) to challenge proposed forecast
- Understands past assumptions and follow the data clean up with CG Team
- Understands and propose statistical models, depending on historical patterns and horizons
- Reconciles top-down, bottom-up demand shaping and share variation trend on monthly basis
- Understands and records demand drivers and assumptions behind baseline forecast, identifies risks and opportunities
- Deliver KPI’s targets (Forecast BIAS, Accuracy, DR, Obsolete, etc.)
- Ensure stock availability per market for his/her portfolio
- Management of innovation/relaunches
- Understands warehouse and transportation capacity planning
- Highlight potential supply risks and ensure clear communication into MSO
- Stock shelf life management (in stock): monitor stock age profile vs. gross requirements on monthly basis (to update provisions)
- Obsolete management (avoidance): identify obsolete risks, initiate and follow through required actions to avoid obsoletes
- Obsolete disposal management, determine obsolete provision on monthly basis
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- University Accounting degree in Management Accounting, Business Science
- Accounts 2 and Accounts 3 in your undergraduate degree
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.unilever.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!