Dis-Chem Pharmacies suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Travelling Therapist – East Rand to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Promote and secure sales to existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Detail and demonstrate products to all existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those products best suited to them.
- Keep abreast of product information, product applications and usage, new products, advertising and promotional trends, competitor activity,
- Participate and initiate patient days in Oncology Centres and make sure there is BioNike marketing material up at ALL events.
- Participate in conventions, congresses, trade shows, oncology events, and beauty fair events.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Plan and organise personal territory, making sure to maximise return on investment.
- Visit all customers in assigned territory, including D.C Clinics, Oncology Centres, Dermatologists, Paediatricians and Aesthetic Doctors.
- Make sure all customers have necessary samples for their patients and keep spare samples in car at all times.
- Make sure there is stock of all products in BioNike Medical portfolio in all stores in assigned territory, feedback any stock issues.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, stock issues in store, competitor activities, potential for new business.
- Promote the BioNike on a daily basis to achieve monthly targets.
- Attend training to stay informed and educated regarding new products, treatment and/ or service techniques.
- Maintain stock on hand according to BioNike procedures.
- Report short, damage and expired stock to management.
- Maintain effective and accurate merchandising of promotions.
- Adhere to BioNike merchandising procedures.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Proof of Vaccination Certificate
- Beauty and skin Qualification in Somatology
- 2 – 3 year Sales and Dr detailing experience
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Relationship management
- Strong command of the English language
- Effective interaction with suppliers, management, reps and staff
- Strong analytical skills and time management
- Trustworthy and honest
Special conditions of employment:
- South African Citizen
- Fully Vaccinated (proof of vaccination certificate)
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit dischem.simplify.hr South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!