Ongoing Job Vacancy at Sage for the position of Transformation Intern for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Continually assist with refine the company’s standard procedure documents for all areas of the scorecard in terms of the latest legislation changes and updates,
- Assistance in training managers and employees on the BBBEE scorecard,
- Generate and distribute preferential procurement reports monthly in conjunction with the procurement manager and all business owners or element owners.
- Oversee and manage the BBBEE system, BEE123
- Assistance the procurement manager when required,
- Assist with management of CSR projects;
- Provide Employment Equity reports to the Director to ensuring scorecard requirement are met and work with HR to submissions the EE report to the department of labour.
- Assist with all skills development initiatives, e.g. employee training, graduates programme etc.
- Assist with Work Skills Plan reports.
- Seek out black business development opportunities and assist in the development of such business.
- Ensuring audit and verification processes are done annually and coordinating the process with the verification agency from initial to final verification stage.
- BBBEE tracking and monitoring ensuring that information data is captured and maintained.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- A completed Degree/Diploma in HR, Supply Chain or Procurement and Small Business Management
- Effective project management skills
- Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Team player
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Sage on sagehr.secure.force.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!