Ongoing Job Vacancy at Telesure Investment Holdings (TIH) for the position of Trainee Developer for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- To gain an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle as it is applied within Telesure.
- To take responsibility for the execution, testing and documentation of minor software deliverables
- To ensure that quality software is delivered in alignment with software standards and in accordance with a pre-defined requirement and/or technical design.
- Ensuring current and ad-hoc work is carried out in a productive, timely and efficient manner
- To analyse and clarify pre-defined software requirements and/or technical designs to ensure comprehensive understanding of business need.
- To provide suitable solutions based on the business need, developed within the architecture framework.
- Accountability for development.
- Training intervention attendance.
- Application of training, initiatives and process changes
- Taking career development and performance management seriously (look for ways to improve competence/results.
- Setting of own goals and working towards them.
- Continuous and constant improvement
- Ensure that business objectives and personal delivery aligns to and meets the TSW principles.
- Effectively build and maintain mutually beneficial internal relationships
- Leverage all available information from our partners, the industry, and internally to ensure we are constantly reviewing our departmental processes, systems and protocols with a view to improve efficiencies.
- Analyzing current performance inhibitors and finding solutions to ensure business continuity.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
- A recognized software development certification / degree / diploma
- Desirable Knowledge Requirements:
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of System Design principles and frameworks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit telesure.jb.skillsmapafrica.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!