Ongoing Job Vacancy at RCL FOODS for the position of Technical Trainer – Worcester for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- To lead in the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of technical training programmes focussed on Employee Health and Safety in accordance with the requirements of Legislation and the Chicken standard operating procedures and approved training guidelines.
- Drive the implementation of Technical training programmes through the Chicken Supply Chain.
- Degree of Financial Responsibility Management and control of capital and operating costs and all immoveable and moveable assets within the scope of responsibility.
- Technical Training Programme Development, Implementation and Evaluation:
- Work closely with the SHERQ Team and the Management team leaders to determine, develop and implement technical training initiatives to improve safety conditions and compliance to legal requirements.
- Act as liaison between employees, team leaders, managers and National Office Learning and Development team for non-technical training and development requirements.
- Assess training needs related to new equipment and new technology.
- Provide training and orientation in equipment updates/improvements and amendments to standard operating procedures to management and represented employees.
- Plan and conduct technical orientation/ Induction training of all new employees.
- Design training aids and prepare appropriate technical material and safety operating instructions.
- Evaluate the impact of technical training initiatives and compliance with standard operating procedures on a regular basis using accepted criteria.
Ancillary Administration and Support:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct technical assessments of employees.
- Prepare troubleshooting and operating procedures on specialised equipment and
- technology for appropriate groups of employees.
- Create and maintain technical training records on all employees.
- Maintain a complete technical reference library.
- Produce requisite reports for the Senior Risk Control Officer on technical training activity using agreed HR and Learning and Development performance indicators.
Effective Teamwork and Self-Management:
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective
- self-management in terms of planning and prioritising, and self-development.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of work are consistently
- and accurately maintained.
- Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not met, the potential risks
- thereof and provide appropriate resolution.
- Manage colleagues and employees’ expectations and communicate appropriately.
- Demonstrate willingness to help others and “go the extra mile” to meet team targets and objectives.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Diploma/Degree or at least one year certificate in Production management/ Agricultural or equivalent qualification.
- SHERQ adherence and compliance certificate (preferred)
- Qualification in Training and Development e.g. Facilitation
- 3 years relevant experience in a technical role in a similar environment.
- Computer Literacy (Intermediate)
- Valid Driver’s License & Willingness to travel – Own vehicle required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit rcl.erecruit.co South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!