Ongoing Job Vacancy at Santam Insurance for the position of Team Manager: Sales for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Builds and maintains a high performing team which consistently delivers a “Wow” customer experience in terms of care, professionalism, knowledge and contact resolution
- Facilitates the sharing of best practice across teams to enable the delivery of high performance and the enhancement of the customer experience
- Inspires, leads, engages, coaches, develops and motivates a team of dynamic and successful customer-facing agents to deliver the best service in the insurance industry
- Manages people related matters i.e. attendance, absence and attrition within the team to ensure service level contributions are met/exceeded
- Manages and improves performance by focusing on strengths in staff performance as well as development areas to identify causes and issues and to work on addressing gaps
- and/or through written correspondence
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in the contact centre through the achievement of agreed quality assessment ratios and turn-around times
- Improve customer satisfaction, experience and insight
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Deliver exceptional customer service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Ensuring achievement of underwriting and profitability objectives through internal processes.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Completed Matric (Grade 12)
- 2-3 years’ people management experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in an operational environment (preferably within the short-term insurance industry)
- A relevant short-term insurance related qualification will be advantageous
- FAIS compliance (NQF Level 4) – with credits in commercial or personal lines
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Drive service targets
- Coaching, quality and compliance
- Reporting and communication
- Management of employees
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!