Absa Group Limited (Absa) suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Relationship Executive Enterprise -Frankfort (Free State) to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
Accountability: Operations Management (30%)
- Continuously plan the execution of team duties against plan and service level requirements
- Coach team members daily on how to improve their own productivity and use of the bank’s processes and systems.
- Ensure all Absa Fraud Systems are optimally used and suggest enhancements where necessary.
- Verify the quality of daily statistics and confirm correctness according to mandate.
- Manage system problems/incidents logged to ensure speedy feedback and follow up on non-feedback from IT.
- Communicate new fraud trends to team members as well as Business where the trends will impact Fraud losses and business and Fraud Strategy decisions.
- Attend operational/strategy/risk meetings on a regular basis and share information with the team.
- Perform quality assessment and Management Controls on core task performed by team members
Accountability: Leadership (35%)
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Provide Team leadership in order to achieve operational excellence through continuous skills gap analysis, people development and coaching activities.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Provide guidance and support to the team and where relevant to solicit the services of HR as well as Learning & Development.
- Align the deployment of the employees according to their skills and competencies in order to deliver the execution of fraud strategies and expected outcomes.
- Develop a high performing team by embedding effective performance management
- Build and foster relationships with colleagues in order to improve overall effectiveness and Influence high team morale.
- Manage absenteeism according to the Bank standards and procedures.
Accountability: Change Management (10%)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage change whilst maintaining operational efficiencies and effectiveness within your respective department.
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide specialist advice and support in assisting to manage and deliver on business initiatives.
Accountability: Risk and Control (15%)
- Ensure prevention of loss and be accountable to follow procedures, attend risk control meetings, and, when appropriate, provide any recommended training
- Complies with all Risk & Control activities within the respective business hubs
- Ensure tracking, monitoring, and publishing of Risk & Control standards
- Coordinate completion of corrective actions to resolve Governance breaches
- Act as sponsor for the area’s Risk Management Control Framework and manage and ensure compliance of the relevant policies as outlined by Governance
- Implement areas identified in the review of audit issue/findings logs and ensure adequate attention is given to closure within the agreed timelines by the accountable incumbent within the team
- Complete required compliance and SOX attestations and ensure that impacted team members complete their attestations
- Complete attestations to testify to the adequacy of controls on request within specific area
- Review and approve Control Risk Assessments (RCA’s) prepared in the function
- Accountability: Stakeholder Management (10%)
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate developments within areas of activity to all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure impeccable and timeous turnaround times.
- Liaise with various business units and subsidiaries to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that all teams within the change environment work closely together to deliver a high level of client service
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Minimum B Degree (NQF 7 equivalence)
- 2 Years Leadership experience.
- 2 Years Fraud Technical experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!