Content+Cloud invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Team Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Client induction / training for new starters and assist with the process and the new starter guide.
- Coordinating team activities such as lunch time allocation to ensure constant phone cover.
- Work with The Process team to coordinate major incidents. Work with The Process team to ensure correct process is being followed with assignments. (Work with Team Manager/Leaders to implement changes if required).
- Work with Team Managers/Leaders to ensure constant availability for the client.
- Liaising between internal team and service desk, ensuring Incidents and Requests are correctly passed over and in line with process and standards.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Demonstrable previous experience of team management/supervision within a technical support environment
- Previous exposure to working in a Service Desk Environment
- Understanding of Health and Safety implementation in the workplace
- Natural leader & mentor
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 2nd line technical knowledge and skills up to 2nd line level
- Excellent desktop troubleshooting skills.
- Basic to intermediate server and network identification and troubleshooting skills
Desirable experience supporting:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows 10
- Firewalls (Cisco, ASA, Juniper, Palo Alto)
- WAN (MPLS, VPLS, Internet)
- Formal IT qualification, ideally MCSE/MCSA/MCITP or multiple MCPs massively advantageous.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Content+Cloud on apply.workable.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!