Ongoing Job Vacancy at Santam Insurance for the position of Talent Acquisition Administrator for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience in every engagement by ensuring a professional service throughout the sourcing and hiring process.
- Support Recruiter in short listing of junior level roles where agreed.
- Manage the scheduling and co-ordination of interviews with candidates and interview panel.
- Facilitate the co-ordination and execution of employment checks including FAIS (Date of First Appointment checks), paying meticulous consideration to
- compliance and legislative requirements.
- Manage the co-ordination, scheduling, and delivery of assessment administration and feedback with the candidate and assessment partners within the agreed
- service level agreements.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to recruitment and reward benefits policies, processes and procedures.
- Manage and facilitate the completion of on-boarding activities with the new hire through the system and ensure superior quality standards before submission of
- documentation for payroll processing to the shared service centre.
- Ensure hiring manager on-boarding activities are completed and provide monthly reporting on on-boarding activity to recruiters.
- Ensure the timeous provision of pay-codes to business to enable a smooth hiring experience for the new hire on start date.
- Manage the monthly qualification submission to shared services partner and track qualification submissions against reporting.
- Ensure new hire list is shared with Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator on monthly basis to ensure Total Rewards benefit session and Corporate Induction
- Ensure recruitment and on-boarding record management (docu-file) process is executed.
- Reporting and record keeping
- Assist with the administration related to recruitment projects
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- HR Diploma or relevant business related qualification.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in an HR administrative role. Preference will be given to candidates with Employee Benefits Document Administration experience.
- Previous experience with cloud based or digital recruitment and on-boarding platforms will be an advantage.
- MS Office – especially Word and Excel, Outlook and Internet.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge, understanding and application of relevant employment legislation i.e. BCEA, EEA, LRA, POPIA and FAIS requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A team objective focus demonstrating the willingness and ability to deliver on individual and team priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines and business demands
- High attention to detail (thorough)
- Analytical and resolution driven
- Information monitoring and facilitation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!