Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
1. Change Management
- MOC process management.
- Leading projects and coordinating project teams in execution of EEM and EPM.
- Communication with Marketing, CD, R&D and SC stakeholders in ensuring that the sourcing unit is aligned to project timelines and requirements for implementation OTIF.
2. CAPEX Controls
- Ensuring budgeting and cost spend is in line with the CAPEX allocation for the project.
- Spend management is according to agreed project delivery.
3. Innovation Projects
- Drive Innovation Excellence / OTIF by supporting EPM (which includes QA, product safety, and planning and data co-ordination) and supporting EEM/DFM.
- Input for Business case and Innovation plans to PG team for input to contract and market ready documents.
- Ensure effective link with R&D, PG, Planning, Cluster Engineering design/deploy and factories for innovation, Capacity and VIP delivery.
- In case of projects below Euro 1m, supporting the innovation process from Contract gate to Commissioning in the cluster.
4. Other Projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Input to technical risk assessments to avoid quality issues.
- Supports EPM.
- Ensure technology harmonization, simplification and flexible manufacturing in cooperation with Cluster Engineering team.
- Commissioning (Post Dry Testing) Troubleshooter with respect to product, process, process controls and packaging performance.
- Ensure the highest standards and processes are implemented to comply with Unilever and local safety and quality standard
- Large Kaizen projects (small Kaizen done by site Asset Care Team)
- Replacing of assets due to age, not linked to innovation or capacity, done by Asset Care Team
Required Knowledge and Experience
Unilever South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Unilever South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
Unilever South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position
- Chemical Engineering Degree qualification
- Engineering Design Process Management (Working Knowledge)
- Project Management (MS Projects)
- Operations Safety (Fully Operational)
- Maintenance Principles and Best practice (Working Knowledge)
- WCM EEM (Working Knowledge)
- Contract Management & Conflict Resolution (Working knowledge)
- Budget Management (Working Knowledge)
- 2/3 years experience of Project Engineering in FMCG / related Industry or gained in an engineering consultancy environment
- First line management / Supervision experience
- Project Management exposure
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Unilever South Africa
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Regional SCVPs
- Regional & MCO SC Directors
- Logistics/Customer Service Managers across Region
- Global Logistics counterparts
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!