Ongoing Job Vacancy at AIE, Academic Institute of Excellence for the position of Student Advisor for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Respond to incoming enquiries and convert enquiries into enrolled students.
- Provide clients with required information about learning streams, registration information and payment methods.
- Capture and maintain client details on the CRM system.
- Confirm bookings for open day attendance and send confirmation to client.
- Provide support & guidance at Open Day events.
- Registering students onto courses by providing a service of understanding the needs of the prospective student and matching a corresponding programme, finding a financial solution, collecting fees and collecting the appropriate sales paperwork.
- Ensure that all documentation is processed correctly during the registration procedure.
- Ensure that all student queries are resolved quickly and promptly.
- To build and maintain good relationships with students, parents, sponsors, clients and colleagues in order to re-register students for the next level of their qualification.
- Act as an ambassador for the college and its brand.
- Cold calling.
- Meet set targets per intake as communicated by Management.
- Visit schools within own area of responsibility and deliver information packs.
- Confirm career days at schools.
- Book and attend career days at schools.
- Arrange for presentations to be done at schools.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Minimum of a Higher Certificate or Diploma.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role performing similar functions within a Higher Education environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Sound understanding of the recruitment cycle.
- Ability to withstand pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular) and the ability to learn new technology.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when capturing information.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit AIE, Academic Institute of Excellence on www.linkedin.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!