Ongoing Job Vacancy at Amazon for the position of Sourcing Recruiter, Amazon Prime Video & Studios, Amazon Entertainment for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and/or fine tuning standard processes, while supporting Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverable timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for the most ‘hard to fill’ openings.
A day in the life
- The candidate must be able to successfully manage searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative environment.
- They will have a reputation for being committed to generating excellent candidate pipelines, as well as possess deep organization, verbal and written communication skills. In addition, the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit www.amazon.jobs South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!