Ongoing Job Vacancy at Microsoft Holdings for the position of Solutions Architect for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Drive & Accelerate production-level Cloud Solutions in line with Customer and Microsoft strategy.
- Make the Market with innovative Digital Transformation and Modernization projects.
- Drive a positive Customer Experience by providing high quality delivery on strategic, complex deals.
- Deliver Business and Operational Excellence.
- In all that you do, demonstrate Technical Leadership: Create Clarity, Generate Energy and Deliver Success
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Technical background and technology-related experience
- Architecture experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Technical background of technology-related experience
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions primarily in a client-facing role in large scale enterprises
- Broad experience in development of applications for cloud hosted environments.
- Ability to design, create, and deliver to solution frameworks
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and linking technical solutions to business outcomes
- Track record of delivering quality solutions as a technical leader
- Ability to execute recognized Software Architecture methods, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) relevant to Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering
- Technical and architectural knowledge of Azure Cloud infrastructure or software development including some of the following:
- Development design patterns and best practices (i.e., OOD, TDD, SOA, etc.)
- Agile DevSecOps processes, principles, and tooling. (Azure DevOps knowledge preferred)
- Azure application services, application modernization and DevOps
- Distributed Computing Design: Containerization and Orchestration
- Serverless Computing, Azure Functions and Logic Apps
- Storage and Caching, for example Azure Redis Cache and Azure Storage
- Restful API Design
- Azure API Management
- Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS services
- Scripting, automation, and infrastructure-as-code
- Security reviews, assessments, and threat modelling
- Azure Logging and Monitoring
- Open-source software experience, including with data analytics
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.microsoft.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!