MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Co-ordinates the overall implementation and maintenance of the SHE management system and promotes continuous improvement practices which reduce the business SHE risk.
- Drives and facilitate the implementation of the SHE systems in line with system standards (ISO/FWS); Corporate standards and guidelines; Legislative requirements and Business process requirements.
- Introduces, sells and champions SHE best practices, and customises to suit business needs.
- Co-ordinates , monitors and audits all SHE activities related to the business and ensures all business SHE activities meet Unilever and legislative requirements. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Is custodian of the business SHE system, and as such is responsible for ensuring: The system is maintained and Adequate data and document management practices are adhered to.
- Is responsible for all business SHE information collation and reporting, in line with business and corporate requirements, Business and Contractor statistics, Annual, quarterly and monthly tracking of KPI’s.
- Monitoring SHE objectives and targets as the business SHE expert, provides specialist support to the relevant business teams.
- Drives, assists with and collates general SHE risk assessments;
- Delivers SHE training programs, and liaises on annual and day to day issues with regulatory authorities, independent SHE auditing bodies and the Unilever SHE team.
- Maintain best practice and knowledge base through networks within the wider SHE community internal and external.
- Co-ordinate SHE related contractors e.g. Fire Equipment.
- Formulates and prepares legal appointments in terms of regulatory and system requirements.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Unilever South Africa
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Regional SCVPs
- Regional & MCO SC Directors
- Logistics/Customer Service Managers across Region
- Global Logistics counterparts
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!