Sanlam invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of SGR: Implementation Specialist to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Analyze and investigate any exceptions regarding risk products or processes when dealing with new and existing clients.
- Complete implementation process of risk benefits on Employer (Scheme) Level after verification has been done on acceptance documentation and quotes.
- Adhere to Client’s needs and expectation before finalizing the full risk benefit structure linked to each client.
- Verify scheme risk benefit structure on operating system as part of the Implementation process.
- Testing processes of risk benefit cover and risk rates on member level before doing bulk upload of members.
- Resolve problems identified through testing of data including benefit & cost structure on member level taking the Rules/ Policies and business concessions into account.
- Issue Member Benefit Statements for new clients where required
- The management of service level agreements of tasks which were allocated and the responsibility to keep all stakeholders informed as required.
- Deliver work of high quality and quantity.
- Provide technical support to any specialist.
- Recording of all tasks received on our monthly reporting tool.
- Validate the daily and monthly reporting on our different applications.
- Testing of new scheme set-up related functionality which is developed.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Qualification and Experience
- Matric with Mathematics and or Accounting (Minimum “C” symbol)
- A Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Employee Benefits (with Risk Products) and/or Group Risk environment.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Knowledge of Group Risk Products and working on MIP PFG will be an advantage.
- Previous experience of the implementation process will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
- Overall good knowledge of the financial services industry and group risk insurance.
- Good understanding of the different group risk benefit insurance available to Employers for their employees.
- Sound knowledge of products, processes and services in the Group Risk environment
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Understanding of Sanlam Group Risk Policies, Fund Rules, different Risk Products and legislation linked to the implementation process.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!