KPMG South Africa suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Service Desk Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Understanding of KPMG business pressures and the desire to ensure that tickets raised are effectively and efficiently managed and resolved to ensure staff are not impeded in their delivery of services to clients and KPMG through:
- Managing and prioritising incoming requests to the Service Desk, via different channels, and ensure timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Effectively monitor the status of incidents reported, escalating and updating the team as necessary to ensure interruptions to service are resolved in a timely and efficient manner to agreed SLA’s.
- Manage resolution of hardware and software related requests and incidents.
- Handle and communicate unexpected application and infrastructure outages using IT tools and effective communicating with end users.
- Interfaces with users of technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy, and efficiency to promote a positive image of the department.
- Perform system installation, configuration and patch management.
- Ensures that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, status reports, and graphical reporting aids are completed and continually modified to meet the needs of the department.
- Track and analyse trends in Help Desk requests to anticipate potential problems and provide and document proactive resolutions to Service Delivery Manager.
- Identify, recommend and participate in the development of end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Work with IT training and IT Service Delivery Manager to develop and communicate application/system usage guides and FAQs for end users
- Perform end-user satisfaction surveys and develop action plans with the IT Service Delivery Manager to address areas needing improvement
- Leverage service desk best practices and process frameworks, such as ITIL, to drive continual process improvement
- Promote automation, self-service tools and the knowledge base as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- IT Equipment stock managements
- IT Equipment office upgrades
- Participate in monthly stock take processes
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Relevant Tertiary IT qualification
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Required experience in IT Support management
- Ability to contribute to a high- performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realise value
- Experience in working with large teams
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Knowledge of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) system preferably Service Now
- Good problem-solving skills
- ITIL Certification(s) is beneficial
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit kpmgza.taleo.net South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!