We are a growing company seeking a diligent IT Specialist to take care of all our IT needs. The Senior Specialist: VB CVM Analytics and Performance role based within Vodacom Business.
You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
To be successful as an IT Specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies. Top candidates will also have an amiable personality and an aptitude for customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver customer life cycle programs and activities in order to maximize the customer lifetime value of the enterprise customers (revenue / margin).
- Develop, maintain and renew a DataMart for direct campaign management
- Plan, design and execute direct marketing campaigns
- Research and develop methods for measuring and analysing direct marketing campaign impact on customer behaviour as well as revenue (e.g. Design of Experiment)
- Research and implement new methods for optimizing targeting, campaign impact and incremental revenue lift.
- Perform complex analysis on customer characteristics and behaviour to identify opportunities and inform customer value management activities
- Perform diagnostic analysis to understand root causes to revenue dilution or change in behaviour.
- Recommend CVM activities to drive sales and increase revenue.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The candidate is expected to own and deliver direct marketing campaigns across entire customer lifecycle, and this involves
- Selecting and prioritising leads for different direct campaigns
- Measuring effectiveness of direct marketing campaigns using accepted and well researched standards
- Sourcing and processing customer feedback from outbound campaigns to inform lead selection and dialling strategies
- Interfacing with advanced analytics team to ensure seamless handover of model output for campaigns
- Dissecting campaign results to understand underlying behavioural patterns and to develop insights
- Developing compelling business cases to support CVM activities
- Setting up trigger based campaigns and managing scheduling thereof
Desired Experience & Qualification
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Will Have
- Knowledge on SQL-based databases (e.g. SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle) – Essential
Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Matric/Grade 12 (Essential)
- A 3 year Degree/Diploma in Commerce, Science or Quantitative Management/Statistics or any related field
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years data and business analysis experience is essential
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Vodacom South Africa
All applicants who meet the above criteria will be required to undergo job related assessments to establish suitability for placement, this includes a verification of qualifications.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!