Ten Group invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
Product development and delivery:
- Manage the full product development lifecycle from ideation, to spec writing through to delivery.
- Responsible for writing user stories, acceptance criteria and specifications for new features, bugs or functionality improvements for your designated area of ownership.
- Perform product analysis to assess the need, urgency and impact on the Product for any requested changes and action accordingly.
- Love data, be it qualitative or quantitative, and make the right decisions on what to develop to bring the biggest value impact to the business.
- Be responsible for keeping your finger on the pulse of changing business and / or client needs and know how to use good product management practices to manage change effectively.
- Build effective relationships with the technology team to ensure product development runs smoothly.
- Be an advocate for optimum product management practices and never stop learning and trying new ways.
- Fully understand end to end processes and workflows in order to know when collaboration with other Product teams is needed
- Manage and execute on the product roadmap and backlog of your area.
- Lead the research, analysis and prioritisation of feature development in collaboration with the Product Design team.
- Be an advocate for the Ten Platform and translate ideas into real roadmap proposals.
- Provide clear direction on the roadmap status to all stakeholders within the business.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Mentor and coach junior product managers on all things product management.
- Think strategically and lead with enthusiasm the product management of your area.
- Be an active member of the wider product management team and find ways to collaborate and learn across product areas.
- Love being an expert decision maker and communicator, and happy to work at all levels in the business.
- Confidently lead working sessions with key stakeholders from Ten’s internal teams such as Proposition, Client Services, Operations and Technology to scope and define feature requirements.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Confidence in creating and managing complex product specifications (user stories, acceptance criteria etc).
- Proven track record of product managing an ecommerce website
- Solid technical understanding, enabling you to have productive technical conversations with your technology team.
- A natural ability for making high quality decisions and getting consensus.
- Passion for all aspects of the user experience.
- Tenacity in delivering results and driving projects to completion.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Strong communication skills and can manage multi-stakeholders and cross-function working.
- Experience in using JIRA and AGILE methodology.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit apply.workable.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!