Ongoing Job Vacancy at Auditor-General of South Africa for the position of Senior Manager: Regularity Audit – Mpumalanga for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Contributes to the development of the BU BSC initiatives.
- Implement the BSC initiatives within the BU.
- Audit planning, execution and reporting in line with the audit methodology and standards within the agreed upon timelines (take full responsibility and supervision of the audit teams);
- Lead audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing and reporting on audits.
- Review the teams’ work in line with audit methodology and standards.
- Conduct quality control reviews of the work of the audit teams.
- Ensure the timely completion of auditing engagements
- Report audit outcomes.
- Signing of audit reports based on the delegations.
- Implement the status of records review for the portfolio of audits as planned
- Scanning the environment to ensure clear understanding of auditees business requirements and to translate this into clear deliverables for the execution team and continuously getting feedback from stakeholders.
- Formulate and report on the portfolio stakeholder engagement plan
- Liaise and interact with key stakeholders & management to share information, resolve challenges and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage stakeholder information on MIS
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Implement the activities outlined on the BU People Plan.
- Manage team performance to drive productivity.
- Contribute to transformation/culture plans.
- Motivate, coach and mentor staff to ensure maximum productivity and development of the staff to their full potential.
- Participate in initiatives to attract talent.
- Contribute to effective administration of the BU training office.
- Cascade Vision achievement/ organisation alignment messages and commitments.
Financial management and operational management:
- Responsible for compiling the portfolio budget.
- Manage the portfolio budget, income and cost to ensure adherence to the required financial performance standards for the portfolio
- Manage debtor’s collection.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Manage supply chain processes.
- Conduct centre risk assessment.
- Perform and/or manage other projects, tasks and assignments not stipulated on the Job description as and when required
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- This position requires a minimum qualification of CA (SA) or RGA/ACCA.
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience with at least 4 years’ experience operating at a manager level
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.agsa.co.za Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!