Ongoing Job Vacancy at SANNE for the position of Senior Fund Accountant for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Working with the Assistant Manager, Manager and Director to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs, Management Reporting and
- Statutory Reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements and client reporting;
- Assist with the Supervision and mentoring of a number of trainee fund accountants and fund accountants;
- Liaising with fund managers, brokers, and custodians to communicate information and resolve issues on a timely basis;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Assisting the external auditors to ensure the audit function is executed on a timely and efficient basis;
- Performing any additional responsibilities that may be required in the support of the on-going management and development of the division.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual NAV’s ,
- Management accounts and IPD’s and
- Preparation of annual statutory financials statements.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Registered accountant with SAICA; no post article experience required
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Structural and detail orientated;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Motivated and driven;
- Minimum of 2 years fund related accounting experience and
- Private Debt and Capital Markets knowledge will be a distinct advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit sannegroup.recruitee.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!