CHEP suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Senior Finance Analyst – FP&A, SSA – Westville to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
Finance Planning & Reporting:
- Provide key stakeholders with financial and statistical reporting and information that meets quality standards; is relevant and accurate; distributed on time and maintain the confidentiality of this information. These include, but not limited to the update, analysis, review, maintenance and reporting of company metrics, supply chain reporting, performance dashboards, summary financials, cost center reports and other key financial metric tools.
- Drives the delivery and execution of reporting deliverables, internal and external, pertaining to budgets, quarter end forecasts, flash reports & strategic plan reporting.
- Drives the execution and completion of regional Business Performance Review packs (BPR), conforming to internal & external service level standards, and within the group reporting timelines.
- Drives the execution of the Annual Budgeting and Quarterly Forecasting processes within the region to provide performance targets.
- Supports the production of long-term planning to provide a robust and timely Strategic Plan.
- Planning, coordination, collation and update of financial information from various sources to support the planning processes for quarterly forecasting, annual budgets and strategic planning.
- Creating standard templates, models and other tools to support the business to input into all planning activities.
- Responsible for the execution of other Business Support & Analysis activities to efficiently serve internal customers.
- Drive the FP&A outputs through the implementation and application of standard tools and processes to simplify operations and facilitate best practice sharing across the business.
- Development and generation of standard and ad-hoc Finance reports to serve customers and fulfil internal service levels.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support and input into the delivery of all FP&A systems implementations.
- Function at an “Expert User” level for all FP&A systems including but not limited to HFM (BRACS), BW, SAP Analytics Cloud (PPM), SharePoint.
- Function as a systems trainer to the regional BU for all end users utilizing FP&A related systems.
- Executing UAT and regression testing for any ongoing FP&A system changes, upgrades, maintenance and enhancements including but not limited to BW, SharePoint, Hyperion Financial Management, and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Support and input into the delivery of all FP&A related projects & process improvement initiatives.
- Partnering with the business to ensure all planning and reporting expectations are delivered as well as an effective performance management of BU operations. This will include support with data analytics to better understand costs drivers & trends to support business decision making.
- Document assumptions, procedures, and the creation of SOP’s & user guides as well as communicating relevant methodology to the business where appropriate.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks or projects assigned by Finance Management
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Preferred Level of Work Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit brambles.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!