Ongoing Job Vacancy at Faircape Group for the position of Senior Caregiver for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Take part in handover process according to ISBAR with opposite shift
- Communicate all observations regarding residents to the opposite shift
- End shift after handover is completed
Administration & Reporting
- Chart and timestamp all activities on ECP as per procedure
- Report to Duty Sister any changes or causes of concern in a resident’s condition
Patient Care (according to care plan)
- Attend to all activities as per the ECP care plan per resident and chart activity accordingly, including but not limited to personal hygiene, incontinence, dress, feeding and companionship
- Maintain safe and therapeutic environment for all residents in terms of care plan and their personal diagnosis
Company Policies & Procedures
- Maintain awareness, understanding and adherence to company rules, policies and procedures
- Treat all residents with respect and dignity
- Comply to all company policies and procedures regarding infection control
- Maintain good personal hygiene as per the relevant policies and procedures
Health & Safety
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Comply with company health and safety standards in terms of activities of work
- Be aware of duty of care and measures to protect vulnerable residents
- Report any health and safety contraventions to the Duty Sister
Activities & Exercise
- Assist OT and Carer Team Leader with Carer run activities
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Proven experience as a Carer, experience in a similar environment advantageous
- Clear health record
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Contactable references
- Vaccinated against covid-19 or prepared to be vaccinated prior to commencing work
Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of caring principles and Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well with the elderly and have compassion for them.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit faircape.simplify.hr South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!