Michael Page suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position Senior Business Development Manager (M&A) to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Identify and assess projects that could lead to market growth or improvements in profit outside of normal business
- Maintain effective networks, enhance relationships, and advocate on behalf of the business with key government figures, regulators, major commercial clients, other providers and community interest groups to project a positive image internally and externally.
- Support the development of a strategic plan and advise on redevelopment in the run up to the next strategic period.
- Assist in Identifying the strategic issues, challenges and choices for the business as a whole and provide high level strategic, and planning advice to the Executive Management Team on all matters affecting future business development opportunities.
New Market Development
- Identify initiatives for new segments, new territories, new PoP’s. This includes the development of business cases with stakeholders leading to a decision.
- Manage the implementation of these initiatives including managing dependencies and managing stakeholders to RFS
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Research market conditions and developments
- Support the Chief Business Development Officer in devising M&A strategies, identifying sectors and groupings of companies that might be viable business targets
- Conduct investigations into the financial and commercial state of companies subject to a particular transaction
- Develop business cases in support of acquisition, investments and funding
- Perform research to base buy or sell recommendations to money manager, brokerages or investors.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Solid mergers & acquisitions experience ( deal structuring, due diligence etc)
- String financial acumen
- Strong business development experience
- Telecommunications , media and technology industry experience
- Collaborative, assertive and commercially savvy individual
- 8-12 years experience within the M&A space
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit www.michaelpageafrica.com Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!