Ongoing Job Vacancy at BDO South Africa for the position of Senior Analyst – Financial Services Technology for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of, and complete/ensure work assignments are completed within the allocated time frame and to an appropriate standard (quality), including gaining an understanding of the client and its business, documenting its processes and methodologies (using narrative and flow diagrams).
- Starts to develop project management skills through formal training and coaching from manager/senior manager/AD/partner.
- Start to track any delays and overruns and raises these at the relevant partner catch-ups and client meetings. Get immediate and timely agreement from the client to overruns.
- Ensure that written documents to ensure that they are organised, well-written, referenced and easy to follow.
- Develops effective working relationships directly with key clients and broader BDO stakeholders.
- Coordinate and lead meetings with client stakeholders and internal senior stakeholders in the absence of the manager/partner.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the client’s processes and methodologies, including the reviews of process flows.
- Understands the relevance of application controls workings and reviews the testing and documentation.
- Leads the client meetings.
- Reviews of process flows.
- Have the ability to start to manage teams and effectively communicate across different levels within the organisation, including both the FST, audit and client teams.
- Mentor, coach, upskill and supervise all team members.
- Start having a focus on building the business and be able to identify potential leads
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Bcom Internal Audit, Bcom Information Systems/Informatics
- Bsc Computer Science
- BA Information Management
- The Ideal candidate should be studying toward or wanting to study toward a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification
Experience and Knowledge:
- 2 to 4 years of IT Audit Experience
- Knowledge of General IT Controls, Application Controls, Data Analytics, ISAE 3402 reviews, Business process analysis
- General IT Controls, Application Controls, Data Analytics, ISAE 3402 reviews, Business process analysis
- Effective Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving techniques and effective conflict management skills.
- People management skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
BDO Core Competencies:
- Relationships and Collaboration
- Exceptional Client Service
- Business Growth
- Engaging people
- Quality, Risk management and Operational performance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit bdo.jb.skillsmapafrica.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!