Sasol suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position Section Engineer (110327) to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Ensure execution of engineering and maintenance strategies / overhaul plans that optimise reliability and total cost of ownership.
- Recommend and implement operational projects, engineering compliance and manage engineering Standard Operating Practices (SOP) on the Plant.
- Assess economics / engineering viability of non-major engineering business cases and provides specific, in-section expertise and coaching.
- Manage Condition Monitoring in area of responsibility and audit compliance.
- Support plant to achieve targets set by coordinating planning between operational and engineering teams.
- Prime responsibility for annual budget requirements and control over approved budget costs to ensure plant maintenance is executed within budget.
- Overall accountability for implementation and tracking of approved strategy to strive towards best in class safety performance and continuous improvement of key safety metrics to maintain license to operate.
- Medium term resource planning – Recruitment, training and career development.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- B.Eng / BSc Eng/ B Tech with a minimum of 5 years experience relevant to engineering in the mining industry, with a minimum 4 years Operations (Maintenance or Production or Production Services) Management Experience
- Government Certificate of Competence – Mines and Works (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- National Diploma / Higher Diploma with a minimum of 10 years experience relevant to engineering in the mining industry, with minimum 4 years Operations (Maintenance or Production or Production Services) Management Experience
- Government Certificate of Competence-Mines and Works (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- Valid drivers license with own transport
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit career5.successfactors.eu South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!