Yoyo invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Scrum Master to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Consistently live out, act, work and exhibit behaviours aligned to and congruent with company values.
- Organize and facilitate all Scrum ceremonies and other related tasks that are required for the successful execution of this agile development methodology.
- Guiding the Development team(s) on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Balance delivery priorities, track progress; problem solves obstacles to keep the project on track.
- Working with product management to define strategy and requirements, collecting business and systems requirements from internal and external customers.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team(s) to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting the Product Managers, especially on grooming and estimation practices, and maintaining the development backlog.
- Providing all support to the team(s) using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Constantly evaluate the team performance and the team’s commitment to agile software development.
- Identify any agile training needs within those software engineering team(s) you are supporting and ensure that appropriate training is provided.
- Identify and address any issues that may affect the team’s morale and productivity.
- Help the team to be empowered and self-organized.
- Requires highly developed communication skills to direct, influence and gain cooperation with team members and customers.
- Client and internal communication: ensuring that all relevant parties are kept up to date on project developments at all phases of a project. This includes changes in timings, costs and any issues arising.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Additional Advantage: Professional Scrum Master Certification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Yoyo on jobs.smartrecruiters.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!