SAPS invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the latest Police Trainee Recruitment in 2022
- Prevent, combat and investigate crime;
- Maintain Public Order;
- Protect and secure the inhabitants of the Republic and their property;
- Uphold and enforce the law.
|Phase 1: Basic Training (9 months)
||Basic Training at a Training Academy as a Police Trainee
||Stipend: R4500 per month
|Phase 2: Probation
|After successful completion of Basic Training – will be appointed to the rank of Constable
R189 279 per annum
|In addition to this, applicants will receive the applicable service benefits.
Enlistment requirements: Applicants must:-
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be a South African Citizen;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Certificate (Vocational) and be in possession of a Bachelor of Science Degree or other any other fields of study (minimum 3 year National Diploma/Degree) recorded on the National Learners’ Record Database on NQF level 6 or higher;
- Be fluent in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English;
- Between eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age;
- Have no previous criminal convictions or pending criminal cases and shall allow his or her fingerprints to be taken and background enquiries to be made, and found to be suitable for appointment;
- Not have any tattoo marks which will be visible and/or irreconcilable with the objectives of the Service;
- Be prepared to take the oath of office;
- Complete and pass a medical examination;
- Complete and pass a physical fitness assessment;
- Undergo a psychological and Integrity assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of a police official;
- Be prepared to undergo such training as determined by the National Commissioner; and
- Be prepared to serve and be trained anywhere in the Republic of South Africa
- Interested applicants should submit their applications on the official application form, which can be obtained free of charge from any Police Station / SAPS Recruitment offices or downloaded from the SAPS Website (https://www.saps.gov.za). The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to, failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be attached together with the application form.
- Copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Certificate(Vocational) and all educational qualifications (Degree / National Diploma) obtained and academic record must be attached, service certificates of previous employers (where applicable), motor vehicle driver’s license (optional). THE COPIES NEED NOT BE CERTIFIED.
- Qualifications and driver’s licences submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995.
- Applications must be hand-delivered timeously at the address indicated below. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
Interested in working with SAPS?
Click here for the latest SAPS Careers, Traineeships & Internships
or check out the recent opportunities and information below
SAPS Security Officers Recruitment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
SA Government jobs
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!