SANDF Recruitment Vacancies 2021:- Department of Defence Recruitment 2021 Intake Closing Dates. Get Department of Defence Careers Opportunity. SANDF Jobs for matriculants/Matriculation. SANDF Recruitment for 2022 Intake Application Form is out. Therefore can apply for the available vacancies before the closing date.
Required Knowledge and Experience
The South African National Defence Force (SANDF) pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. The South African National Defence Force (SANDF) has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
The South African National Defence Force (SANDF) therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A South African citizen.
- Medically, mentally and battle fit.
- Between the ages of 18 and 26 years (the required age varies according to the category of training/service) when joining for the first time. This age restriction does not apply to applicants with professional or critical skill qualifications required.
- You must have the attributes and qualifications which are required for your training.
- You must be able to perform the service or duties attached to the post for which you apply.
- If you are employed, your employer must be willing to grant special leave for military activities within reasonable demands.
- Have no criminal record.
- Training is provided to new recruits but due to the nature of the system, longer courses are presented in shorter flexible modules.
- Other corps may require you to have existing qualifications in that specific field. For example, to join the Air Force Reserves an applicant must have aviation-related expertise.
MSDS PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for MSDD programme must:
- be a South African citizen.
- age between 18 and 22 years (Graduates up to the age of 26 years).
- bube currentlysy with the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or have completed it.
- Not area bound.
- Have no record of a criminal offense.
- Be preferably single.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the South African National Defence Force.
- Be prepared to do Basic Military Training, Functional Training, and to serve in uniform.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? The South African National Defence Force (SANDF)
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!