Ongoing Job Vacancy at Pepkor Specialty of South Africa for the position of Sales Supervisor – Tzaneen Maake Plaza for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Maximise the profitability by assisting the Store Manager to achieve monthly budgets.
- Ensuring the Store’s Administration is in line with the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark.
- The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Effectively implement Promotions, visual merchandising principles and maintain standards of the store.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Supervise and motivate staff to ensure that daily targets are met.
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- The ability to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Ensure all employees adhere to company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Opening and Closing of the store.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Computer Literate, MS Office – proficient in Work, Outlook, Excel, etc
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience as Sales Assistant in the retail sector.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and another official South African language relevant.
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven?
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Strong leadership and organisational abilities.
- Outstanding customer care skills, the ability to interact and communicate with customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobdetails.nestle.com Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!