We are looking to add to our team a Sales Executive that is both highly motivated and experienced in the field. You will be in charge of overseeing the sales of our various online gateway solutions to our customers when you take on the role of Sales Executive. The ideal applicant will collaborate closely with our sales and marketing departments to devise and carry out sales plans that will both boost income and guarantee that customers are happy with the service they receive.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS/PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Experience in the online payments industry is Mandatory
- Proven ability to develop and implement successful sales strategies
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Corporate Sales Experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Database related programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- Solid understanding of e-commerce technologies and platforms and payment systems and gateways
- Knowledge of industry trends and innovations in e-commerce, payment channels, and the ability to stay up to date on emerging trends and opportunities in the market
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Sales, or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably Corporate Sales (B2B)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the sales of our online gateway solutions to new and existing clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and partners
- Develop and implement sales strategies that will drive revenue growth and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintaining relationships with current clients and identifying new business opportunities.
- Implementing and utilizing analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Creating and managing product descriptions for marketing
- Pioneering and creating new opportunities with e-commerce accounts, identifying marketing opportunities to generate sales.
- Conducting extensive online research, understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major e-commerce retailers.
- Actively participating in scheduled internal sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information.
- Providing input on Product enhancements and development
- Being accountable for online acquiring sales targets monthly.
- Managing customer service and support.
- Analyzing data and metrics related to conversion rates, sales, and customer satisfaction, and making recommendations for improvements as needed
- Staying informed about industry trends and innovations in e-commerce, and identifying new opportunities to grow and enhance the company’s online acquiring business
- Managing budgets and resources for the online acquiring business, including staffing, technology, and marketing expenses