Coca-Cola Beverages Africa suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of RED Supervisor to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Understanding and articulating the RED ‘Look of success’, Role Models and Planograms to all surveyors. To ensure that all surveyors in supervisor’s team fully understand, by conducting on the job training & tests before surveying an outlet.
- Ensuring each individual surveyor’s KPI’s are met:
- By ensuring that the route list for the day is completed successfully
- All RED and PDA questions are completed.
- Address questions or queries or issues that arise from each surveyor daily
- Ensure that accuracy level is maintained by each surveyor, through following RED surveying process.
- Ensure that non completions outlets are managed, but ensuring that surveyor captures picture as proof.
- Ensure that leave cycles structured by the RED Team Leader for your team, are followed.
- Sharing with each surveyor any changes to survey content and technical system changes.
- Ensuring effective execution of general administration (reports, claims etc.) within the team and individually.
- Managing weekly queries through in-store investigation, reports and liaising with the surveyor. By also managing team deviations and action plans for improvement.
- Maintaining a full team compliment through recruitment of appropriately skilled and suitable surveyors.
- Ensuring all surveyors are fully trained and skills gaps are identified and closed, this includes on the job training.
- Managing and maintaining all business tools allocated to self and the team members.
- Uphold at all times, the image of the organisation and its brand through conduct of self and team, presentability and work ethic.
- Manage all HR matters; Interviews, disciplinary action and performance reviews.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Grade 12 plus Tertiary Qualification.
- Experience in retail/ trade surveys would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in RED performance.
- Driver’s License essential.
- Own roadworthy Vehicle, meeting minimum standards, is required for the job.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit ccba.erecruit.co South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!