Ongoing Job Vacancy at Pinewood DMS SA (Pty) Ltd for the position of Project Manager for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Determine and define Statement of Workfor new business implementation.
- Manage existing customer consultancy tasks and projects.
- Accurately predict resources neededto reach all project objectives. Allocate and manage such resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budgetsbased on scope of project work and resource requirements.
- Track project costsin order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project scheduleand work plan.
- Provide project updatesregularly to the various stakeholders, including the Customer and third-parties, about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contractswith any suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor project progressand adjust as needed.
- Measure project performanceto identify areas for improvement, and where required efficiently implement such improvements.
- Organise, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure all project actions and decisions are documentedthrough the project tool available.
- Prepare necessary presentation materialsfor meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Provide administrative support.
- Assess project and help-desk risksand issues and provide solutions that can realistically be delivered.
- Drive departmental policies and procedures.
- Manage and develop the project resourcesin Cape Town and Johannesburg offices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Participate in the development of annual Financial Budgets and business targets, and to assume responsibility for the overachievement of such budgets and targets relating the work that the Partner Support Services are involved in.
- Professionally represent the Business at all times with customers.
- Successfully work together and in conjunction with all other departments within Pinewood SA to successfully achieve its objectives, and ensure that the Partner Support Services Team activities support a successful working relationship with these departments.
- Manage the Company’s internal Dashboard(s) (ensuring the Company’s internal activity tool is driven, maintained, updated, correct and allows the business an accurate and transparent view to measure the departments key metrics), and where Dashboards will not suffice, to prepare and communicate reports on a monthly or ad-hoc basis.
- Run productive Team Meetings within the Projects portfolio.
- Ensure the management of the Projects Team is driven by the principle of excellence and accountability.
- Travelling within South Africa and any other Country to successfully fulfil the outputs of this role.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- BCom Finance/Accounting degree
- 3+ years experience with Accounts Receivable including contracts
- Minimum 4+ years in a multinational corporate environment in Controlling / Finance / Distribution & Logistics
- Strong system skills including experience with SAP and SAP SRM
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills, ability to provide support and ensure adherence to internal controls and processes
- Influence and manage employees not under direct line supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Flexible and accurate
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good knowledge of the English language; written and verbal skills enabling effective communication
- Self-motivated with follow-up skills and be able to work independently
- Prioritize and structure tasks / issues
- Able to work in a team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary education; majoring in Project Management and Change Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Managementand/or related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- High-level understanding of the motor industrywill be an advantage.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills(both written and verbal)
- Solid experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practice.
- Proven abilityto complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Successful track record of managing projects, implementing resources and bring projects to a successful close.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Pinewood DMS SA (Pty) Ltd on jobs.facevalue.africa South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!