Ongoing Job Vacancy at McKinsey & Company for the position of Program Coordinator (Community Management) – McKinsey Forward Program for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing strategies and activities to meet the goals of the Forward program with a focus on creating and maintaining a vibrant community of program alumni and outreach collaborators. You will shape, deliver, and scale professional development and community-building experiences for thousands of the Forward program’s alumni. You will both curate and execute these experiences end-to-end. You will identify and onboard faculty, experts and guests as needed.
- In this role, you will create new and expanded volunteering opportunities that will foster positive alumni relations and contribute to the program across workshop facilitation, ambassadorship, and other areas. You will identify and engage with program ambassadors from within the community and work with them to create their own activities and content. You will find and develop impact stories that can be translated into case studies, interviews, and social media content.
- You will solicit, manage and analyse feedback from the community to continuously improve program activities, content, and format through regular post-program surveys, in depth user interviews, co-creation sessions and focus groups. You will help identify and onboard the required technology tools that can aid in community engagement. You will help onboard users and foster engagement on relevant platforms.
- You will develop and coordinate communications to the alumni community including, but not limited to, regular e-newsletters, content to be posted on social media and/or the alumni platform, FAQs, opportunity announcements etc. You will help establish and maintain a network of interested organizations (e.g., NGOs, universities, associations) that want to collaborate with Forward through referring candidates. You will present the program to them and keep them informed and engaged at critical milestones.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant role involving large scale community building and management, preferably in a learning and professional development context
- A team-builder and collaborator. Evidence of an outstanding ability to build strong, durable communities and networks
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and customer service orientation and mindset
- Creative thinker and agile problem solver
- Proven project coordination skills and ability to progress multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent ownership skills and high level of drive and initiative and a true self-starter
- Attention to detail and ability to proactively assess project status and highlight bottlenecks and risks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit www.mckinsey.com Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!