Ensuring that the treasury “FX product” functions correctly throughout the customer journey, banking operations processing, exchange control reporting, compliance, and risk monitoring life cycles.
- Enhance communication and collaboration with business from the onset and keeping the involvement constant.
- Communicate product vision.
- Gather and identify requirements by managing relationships with stakeholders and facilitating those conversations.
- Translate business needs into process flows and business requirements documents.
- Provide product requirements to ITBP for inclusion on development back log.
- Take responsibility for tracking the FX product through all business life cycles.
- Work closely with business users and measure product output success.
- Interprets business/customer requirements to provide timeous solutions.
- Responsiveness: speed of responses, reaction time, going the extra mile, turnaround time.
- Responding to internal and external queries.
- Building good working relationships with all clients.
- Participate in status meetings and other leadership activities in treasury.
- Attend daily stand-ups, iteration / sprint testing, sprint retrospectives where the product is being impacted.
- Continuous improvement – resolve identified bottlenecks and inefficiencies within the product life cycle.
- Positive collaboration – consult with colleagues, share ideas, techniques and knowledge and deal with issues and criticism in a professional manner
- Work closely with the developers and testers where the FX product is being impacted.
- Ensure the product requirements defined are of good quality and are analysed and managed appropriately.
- Thorough training – know your products and services better than anyone else and ensure customer support functions (Call Centre, Ops, branches, etc.) and Sales are equipped.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Grade 12 and ACI Operations
- Good understanding and experience of FX product and processes
- MS Office suite
- Basic understanding of software design and development
- Analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into process flows
- High energy level
- Ability to multitask
- Able to plan and prioritize workloads
- Work with minimum supervision
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Motivated and result oriented
Desired Work Experience:
Desired Qualification Level:
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Bidvest Bank South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!