Ongoing Job Vacancy at Anglo American for the position of Principal PMO for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Support Head of Regional Group Processing and partner with the Regional Processing team in completing related processes and services.
- Performs the following processes and provide services for Regional Processing which include:
- Portfolio Management Consolidation & Reporting
- Workforce Planning and Project Management Framework
- Business Plan Integration and Collaboration
- Design, develop, implement and maintain process and tools for all initiatives for the Regional Processing team
- Design, develop, implement and maintain project management processes and tools/systems that enable the consistent delivery of quality initiative
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Group Processing T&S portal, document management tools and governance
- Lead resources in Regional Group Processing
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key partners and clients: Inform, influence and engage with key clients and partners. Build trust and credibility and manage relationships with internal network and external vendors and contacts to achieve business results
- Visibly demonstrates safety leadership and Anglo American values and hold others accountable for doing the same
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- An undergraduate qualification (Bachelors / Honours degree or equivalent) in a relevant technical discipline.
- A postgraduate qualification (Masters / Doctoral degree or equivalent) in a relevant technical discipline or a proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity.
- Track record of assisting with translating ideas into practical initiatives to be implemented and a demonstration of successful execution and delivery of costing initiatives within the Project Management Office area.
- Knowledge and experience in process design, data management, analysis and reporting activities.
- Solve technical and operational issues in cooperation with relevant stakeholders. Implements the most effective solutions to drive efficiencies.
- Optimises productivity and quality targets by utilising deep technical expertise and cooperating with multi-disciplinary teams to highlight and address areas of improvement.
- Manages, monitors and drives project activities within a specific project or operation. Proactively escalates risks and proposes mitigating actions.
- Optimise and manage through selection, timing and sequencing a capital project management office in order to ensure both achievability and best practical value contribution, within set parameters.
- Effectively engage with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve required outcomes
- Facilitate agreement and co-operation using a diplomatic and open approach.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit www.debeersgroup.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!