Ongoing Job Vacancy at Content+Cloud for the position of PMO Manager for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Define PMO objectives, positioning PMO with the rest of the organisation, helping with escalated issues;
- Manage the identification, development and implementation and maintenance of all PMO processes in coordination with the Service developed processes;
- Represent the client in respect to orders handled by the Business, and represent the Business when engaging with the client in respect to these orders;
- Track, monitor and manage order related requests including transitions, new contracts and transformations;
- Provides overall analysis and coordination according to client and Business standards (including requirements acceptance, proposal review, order oversight and reporting, management of delivery issues, acceptance of deliverables, order closure);
- Work with key stakeholder groups to ensure PMO process consistency across the Business and client organisations, taking into account regional and technical differences;
- Manages order fulfillment timeline, resources, milestones and deliverables and validates relevant Business cost estimates as well as Client cost estimates;
- Manages the issue and risk resolution process during order fulfillment planning and implementation;
- Co-ordinates with other teams who are responsible for delivery work in support of the order fulfillment;
- Provides status and performance reporting;
- Identifies potential optimisation opportunities to drive greater speed or savings;
- Coordinates order related change management approvals;
- Perform administration and provide oversight on PMO systems;
- Manage the issue and risk resolution process during planning and implementation;
- Track and report overall PMO performance and results, taking corrective action as and if necessary;
- Act as initial point of escalation for clients in relation to orders handled by the PMO;
- Provide guidance, support and oversight to staff, setting performance indicators and reviewing performance against these indicators in line with Business policy.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced members of the PMO to ensure they become effective members of the team.
- Plan and secure appropriate resource to carry out the required provisioning activities and to ensure porting activities take place on the assigned day;
- Govern and manage the number provisioning process ensuring requests for new numbers are submitted in a timely manner and with the appropriate documentation;
- Ensure the output of the ordering, provisioning and porting processes matches the request from the customer and the requirements of the Business;
- Govern and manage the intake of new orders process, ensuring new requests from customers and internal stakeholders are logged, prioritised and assigned to appropriate resource(s).
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Project management experience (Some certification a plus);
- Knowledge of business environment and culture;
- Negotiation and issue resolution skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Staff handling and management experience;
- Commitment to administrative and reporting activities;
- Customer service focused.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Delta-v on apply.workable.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!