Faircape Group suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Pharmacist (Half Day) to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Accurately interpret scripts and transcribe these onto an electronic management program, and within the legal requirements in accordance with the SAPC
- Training RN’s on the process and procedure as well as our internal system.
- Ensure updated scripts are correctly entered onto the system, and packing changes are made
- Maintain accurate records of patients medication
- Dispensing of medicine (including in-patients, TTO’s and out-patients)
- Furnishing of information and advice to any person with regard to the use of medicine
- Determining patient compliance with the therapy, and follow-up to ensure that the patient’s medicine-related needs are being met
- The compounding, manipulation, preparation or packaging of any medicine or scheduled substance, or the supervision thereof
- The ordering, using, releasing, storage, packaging, re-packaging, supplying of any medicine or scheduled substance, or supervision thereof
- Keep abreast of changes in medical aid procedures and requirements for claims and dispensing
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Qualifications – BPharm and SAPC registered with relevant experience.
- Experience and Knowledge – Minimum 1 years of related experience. Hospital experience will be advantageous. Able to carry out all dispensing activities as per SAPC. Computer literate. Sound numeracy skills. Knowledge of Acts, Regulations and guidelines pertaining to the Pharmaceutical Industry. In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements. Understanding of regulatory compliance and the impact this can have on the business.
- Skills and Attributes – Understand great patient care. Strong interpersonal skills, professional communication, ability to work under pressure, managerial skills, making sound decisions, computer literate, professional, focused, fluent in English, proactive, organisational skills, be able to converse with people on different levels – staff, families, MDT and other professionals coming into the facility. The incumbent should be well presented and professional.
- Clear health record
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Contactable references
- Vaccinated against covid-19 or prepared to be vaccinated prior to commencing work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit faircape.simplify.hr South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!