Ongoing Job Vacancy at Sanlam for the position of Operations Manager: Sanlam Foundation for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- The role is responsible for the management of the Project managers and project administrator/s in the Foundation to ensure that all programmes are delivered within scope, time and budget.
- Effective management of project team through:
- Managing project managers in terms of agreed performance goals.
- Elevating risks and issued timeously.
- Ensuring effective and open communication channels between project managers.
- Ensure information reported internally and externally is valid, accurate and complete.
- Maintenance and management of Grant Management System.
- Implement process for continuous system improvements.
- Comprehensive management of operations and programmes of Foundation, inclusive of operational support to the Head of Foundation.
- Response to general enquiries from all stakeholders (internally and externally)
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Qualification and Experience
- 1-3 Years’ experience in managing a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, and a Project Management qualification (PRINCE 2 or Project Management Practitioner (PMP).
- 5-7 years’ experience at management or supervisory level.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Project and/or Programme management, preferably in the NPO/Development sector.
The following will be to your advantage:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Demonstrable operational experience, including putting systems and processes in place to improve organisational efficiencies.
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT and/or digital channels.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business/financial services environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- An understanding of Risk Management and Internal audit principles will be to your advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of King IV Report (Triple bottom line).
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory and fiduciary requirements (DTI codes of good practice) for Trusts and NPOs.
- Knowledge of Schedule 9 of Income tax Act, as well as VAT act and other relevant financial legislation and fiduciary requirements.
- Deep knowledge of Sustainability and Socio-economic development, as well as the not-for-profit sector.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Programme and Project management principles, as well as experience managing operational teams or PMOs.
- Knowledge and understanding of ERM and Operational risk management.
- Knowledge of IT and digital channels, ideally those used in the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of M & E, Impact measurement and sustainability reporting.
Knowledge and Skills
- Monitoring work procedures, prepping work schedules and expediting workflow
- Manages Operations procedures and processes including SLA’s
- Employee Management and leadership
- Execute the required corporate governance and risk management
- Budgets and expense controls/reporting
- Passion for socio-economic development and transformation.
- High Emotional Intelligence
- High Cultural Intelligence
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Ability to work with multicultural
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!