Content+Cloud invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Operations Manager to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the functions and team members which are part of the Support Services Operations team (as listed above) with the use of SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Capacity planning and ensuring that production departments have sufficient time and resourcing to deliver on time according to customer demand.
- Establish efficient and flexible work schedules and managed overall resource Schedule planning.
- Manage and drive the accurate capturing of timesheets and trending forecasts.
- Improve processes and policies in support of Support Services goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Assist in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities. Monitor and evaluate performance in partnership with the People and Talent team.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Maintain proactive, dynamic and effective communication with customers and internal personnel.
- Co-ordinate and drive effective onsite support services and deliver against agreed KPIs and customer expectations.
- Pro-actively identify potential operational risk and determine suitable mitigation factors to minimise the risk.
- Respond appropriately and dealing with queries or complaints in an effective manner (i.e. punctual; polite and with empathy).
- Take ownership of incidents allocated to the relevant team’s ticket queue and professionally manage them through to resolution or escalation.
- Ensure that the working environment is conducive to high quality performance and service.
- Work with the Support Services Process Manager to recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Tracking of customer survey feedback along with the Process Manager and Quality Assurance team to identify appropriate mitigations in relation to people; process and product.
- Initiate meetings with stakeholders in support service-related instances to resolve issues or collaborate as required
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with best practice methods
- Ability to build a high-performance team who can operate efficiently; effectively; productively and cost effectively
- Monitor staff performance and evaluate employee efficiency which must be documented during the process of performance meetings with each direct report a minimum of twice annually.
- Willingness to learn; improve and adapt
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- ITIL foundation certification
- Proven experience in relation to setup and maintenance of ITIL processes.
- Previous experience of working in a highly pressurised environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of the core business of the company and the avenues for growth
- Ability to compose data into reports and interpret against forecasting
- Verbal communication – professional phone manner and ability to match the customer’s style/level of communication
- Written communication – ability to write professional emails and document knowledge clearly and concisely
- An appreciation for understanding how to deliver against service expectations
- Shows initiative at every level
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Content+Cloud on apply.workable.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!