Anglo American invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Operating Model Specialist to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Implement the Operating Model mandate at the operation by facilitating initiatives/business case development and tracking Operating Model improvements
- Provide process and Operating Model advise to line leaders to enable them to complete their approved improvement projects/initiatives
- Conduct analysis required to support the Senior Manager – Operating Model and managers to make critical decisions about potential business benefits and trade-off for a range of initiatives supported by Operating Model: Operational Planning.
- Ensure conformance to governance and project sign-off by identifying project risks and effective management and tracking of projects and value delivery
- Develop and implement communication and change strategy per initiative through facilitating OM communication at the operation and ensuring buy in and commitment on initiatives
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Relevant degree within Engineering, Mining or information systems
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the Mining, Process or Maintenance Engineering field within the Mining/Processing Industry.
- Minimum of 1 year Business Improvement experience or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year Project Management experience will be advantageous
- Experience in the use of tools e.g. lean manufacturing and constraints analysis will be advantageous
- Experience in computer systems will be advantageous
Knowledge and skills
- Strong knowledge of mining production processes
- Sound knowledge of business improvement, optimisation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit debeersgroup.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!