Ongoing Job Vacancy at Unilever for the position of NRM BP for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Co-ordinate & collaborate & support the delivery of the Net Revenue Management, by managing the capability building, analytics & key milestones
- Deliver data-driven insights and recommendations that will be a key growth driver for the category, with clear actions and KPI’s, measured & tracked via P&L & market share
- Strategically influence and bring thought leadership in Net Revenue Management i.e. develop and evolve existing tools to improve their performance, &/or pilot and roll-out news tools where required
- Support the creation of customer selling stories that positions Unilever as an expert in this space & drive action that grow both Unilever & Customer businesses.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information, Data Science, Engineering or Finance.
- 2-3 years working experience within FMCG (analytical experience is a bonus).
- Working knowledge of data visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI (or proven track record of being able to upskill in new software independently).
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner and clearly articulate impact to business, i.e. join-the-dots between data analytics & creating simple & actionable insights
- Able to interact and work well in a team to collaborate & co-create opportunities; ability to work cross-functionally and lead from within role.
- Curious to understand the consumer, shopper and customer through data driven insights, trade visits & immersions– to ensure insights and strategic recommendations are relevant, differentiated & future fit.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.unilever.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!