Absa invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of MI Enabler to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job
What you’ll do
- Provide advice and support in the analysis, development and implementation of best practices across value chain(s).
- Obtain, analyse and report on practices related to a value chain function to identify initiatives that will improve performance and compliance.
- Identify and develop solutions for challenges in the relevant business area.
- Producing effective Business Intelligence by maintaining the standard performance run reports by data extracts for the Product, Sector and Segments.
- Ensure and oversee effective delivery and development of self-help reporting solutions for Product, Sector and Segment.
- Oversee the design of specific reports segmentation, leads analysis, customer profitability and customer interaction reporting.
- Manage Business Intelligence Requirements and align with Operational and Credit MI capabilities to develop one version of the truth for Relationship Banking.
- Ensure measures and capabilities are in place to track Business Cases, Campaigns and Opportunities to the required granularity.
- Ensure effective data governance is in place to extract data and over its utilisation in standard reports
- Where necessary, govern and maintain definitions use to extract data used for any MI reporting and continuously review the data extraction and reporting process to identify improvements.
- Provide input to the service delivery excellence practice optimisation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders that contributes to a culture of customer service excellence.
- Provide advice to prevent and reduce financial wastage in the relevant business area.
Learning and Growth
- Drive and participate in forums that positively contributes to functional knowledge improvement.
- Provide advanced specialist advice and input with regards to change management initiatives within the area of specialisation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
- Values Driven
- Digitally Empowered
- Customer Obsessed
- Exceptional Team Player
- Creative Problem Solving
- Drives Results
- Pan African Citizen
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- B-degree in Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Finance Economics, Accounting or related
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent resident status
- The appointment will be made in line with the Divisional Employment Equity strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology
- Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.
- Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified. Visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!