We are searching for an Messaging Engineer to build and maintain software integrations across various platforms for our company.
In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute integration strategies, create tools for other developers, ensure ongoing monitoring, and maintain as well as optimize your builds.
To ensure success as an integration developer, you will need to have analytical and problem-solving abilities and be able to work in several programming languages. A top-notch integration developer can creatively solve integration problems and is comfortable writing and maintaining complex systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and provide support for software and applications as per the service level agreement.
- Manage Office 365 and monitor Office 365 service health
- Evaluate Office 365 capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features
- Keep up with industry knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, concepts, best practices
- Microsoft Teams administration and creating a deployment strategy
- Assist with the migration of data into Office 365
- Maintain a highly secure Office 365 system through proper configuration
- Work closely with Information Security to establish Office 365 access monitoring
- Troubleshoot Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Office 365 user administration, including the removal of user accounts, management of service requests, file sharing and permissions, group policies, etc.
- On-going analysis of current Office 365 security features
- Serve as a knowledge expert on Office 365 applications, advising on best practices of use and third-party integrations
- Assist in the architecture of and administration of security policies encompassing all Office 365 and Azure services
- Administer Microsoft Intune/Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Define and build Office 365 administrative procedures
- Recommend and implement governance techniques
- Manage Office 365 Pro Plus deployment groups and coordinate the release of the respective Office 365 Pro Plus updates to users
- Continually nurture our white-glove support culture in an Office 365 environment
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 3-5 years of Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange administration experience
- Knowledge and support experience on AD and ADFS
- Knowledge and experience on working with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business
- Experience with Azure AD and O365
- Knowledge of Authentication, Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Conditional Access Policies
- Solid understanding of Windows administration and PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft MCSE Certified
- ITIL V4 Certified
Knowledge & Skills:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Absa Group South Africa
All applicants who meet the above criteria will be required to undergo job related assessments to establish suitability for placement, this includes a verification of qualifications.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!