L’Oréal suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the Medical Area Manager (Sales Representative) CPT at to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Enhance the image and increase prescription and recommendation of the brands.
- Visit targeted doctors in the sector and present the brand’s products and services to increase prescriptions and develop a global approach to the patient.
- Promote the brands’ added value by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products and services.
- Get to know the environment, the pathologies, the products and the useful communication techniques for promoting the products and services.
- Represent the brand/the Division at every contact opportunity with health professionals and ensure they are followed up (congresses, ongoing medical training)
- Implement the medical visit strategy – Respect target coverage, visit frequency and product cycles
- Make systematic use of available promotional tools (sales visit aids, brochures, publications)
- Use all available communication channels to increase message frequency and enhance customization
- Implement communication techniques to adapt to doctor’s needs and personalise the approach
- Check on the presence and correct distribution of the products within the pharmacies/drugstores situated near to the prescribers
- Ensure synergy with commercial teams to increase sell-out.
- Analyse the sector and make proposals for sectorial action plans to improve return on investment
- Analyse one’s own results and those of the competition – Implement corrective and improvement action plans Manage administrative and reporting tasks
- Organise and optimise visit planning – Master and use monitoring tools for CRM/CLM
- Call on and manage the dispensing doctor sales
- Collaborate on Synergies with commercial retail team
- Training for relevant partners
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Relevant qualification or degree
- At least 2 years of sales experience (Pharmaceutical or FMCG dermatology preferred )
- Knowledge of the dermoosmetic/Pharmaceutical regulatory environment (advantage)
- Knowledge of sales concepts specifically in a medical environment (Call Planning, Call Rate target, frequency KPI, Sales Targets, Sell-In)
- A driver’s license
- Track record of success in building medical relationships and sales
- Willingness to travel
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.loreal.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!