Lancet Laboratories South Africa is searching for a Marketing Officer with a knack for communicating and a flair for strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns.
Marketing Officers are required to contribute to existing marketing, branding and advertising plans, while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company’s goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributes to planning and developing a marketing strategy for Lancet in order to promote the image, brand awareness and services of the organisation.
- Establishes and maintains effective relations and personal contact with existing and prospective clients including medical doctors at hospitals and in private practice, hospital managers and hospital marketers as well as key suppliers and service providers to ensure loyalty to the Lancet brand.
- Proactively marketing and selling Lancet services to existing and prospective customers to grow Lancet’s market share.
- Participates in and represents Lancet in marketing events such as pharmaceutical days, medical aid days and hospital open days to promote the image and services of the organisation.
- Assists with product/service orientation and training of laboratory administrative staff to ensure they are familiarised with relevant laboratory/medical technology related terminology and telephone etiquette.
- Services as first point of contact between Lancet and customers to address a range of queries and complaints pertaining to laboratory services in order to ensure swift resolution of issues and feedback to customers.
- Provides information pertaining to new sales to laboratories to ensure that they are aware and able to service the customer as per deliverables in sales and service level agreements.
- Provides customer support to the Doctors in the Hospital regarding g systems such as Pathportal, Meditech, IT, mobile etc.
- Follows up on patient test results with the relevant laboratories to ensure that Doctors receive results
- Completion and submission of CRM report on a weekly basis to Area Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to provide information regarding customers
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related.
- Proven work experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
Use the link(s) below to apply for other Job Opportunities:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Lancet Laboratories South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!